Support function roles
Penso is always on the lookout for talented people. If you want to be part of our exciting future, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principal Engineer – Quality
The key purpose of this role is to ensure that project quality deliverables are defined, understood and completed to a high standard in line with the overall project timing. Key responsibilities of the role:
- Lead project, manufacturing, supplier and quality teams to plan, define and execute project quality objectives and deliverables
- Qualify customer’s specific instructions and ensure they are applied and adhered to, on time, within the scope of the project
- Coordinate project team members to ensure that quality data is available and presented in line with overall project timing
- Produce timing plans and metrics that allow the progress of quality objectives to be monitored
- Chair project quality meetings with team members and customers to ensure quality objectives are understood and achieved, generating minutes and actions
- Coordinate PPAP documentation as required
- Provide input into engineering regarding quality issues and report upon engineering output against quality targets
- Provide input into manufacturing regarding quality issues and report upon manufacturing output against quality targets
- Chair and lead 8D corrective and preventive actions
- Support the development of the supply chain.
Essential skills include holding a degree in engineering or relevant subject, the ability produce clear and accurate technical reports to an extremely high standard
It would also be desirable to have SPC / MSA training / experience.